The post of Drapery Arms was uploaded on January 1, 2018 at 9:11 pm. This blog post is posted in the Curtain category. Drapery Arms is labelled with Drapery Arms, Drapery, Arms..
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Armsarm1 (ärm),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper limb of the human body, esp. the part extending from the shoulder to the wrist.
- the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow.
- the forelimb of any vertebrate.
- some part of an organism like or likened to an arm.
- any armlike part or attachment, as the tone arm of a phonograph.
- a covering for the arm, esp. a sleeve of a garment: the arm of a coat.
- an administrative or operational branch of an organization: A special arm of the government will investigate.
- any of the curved or bent pieces of an anchor, terminating in the flukes. See diag. under anchor.
- an armrest.
- an inlet or cove: an arm of the sea.
- a combat branch of the military service, as the infantry, cavalry, or field artillery.
authority: the long arm of the law.
- [Typography.]either of the extensions to the right of the vertical line of a K or upward from the vertical stem of a Y.
- an arm and a leg, a great deal of money: Our night on the town cost us an arm and a leg.
- arm in arm, with arms linked together or intertwined: They walked along arm in arm.
- at arm's length, not on familiar or friendly terms;
at a distance: He's the kind of person you pity but want to keep at arm's length.
- in the arms of Morpheus, asleep: After a strenuous day, he was soon in the arms of Morpheus.
- on the arm, [Slang.]free of charge;
gratis: an investigation of policemen who ate lunch on the arm.
- put the arm on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or borrow money from: She put the arm on me for a generous contribution.
- to use force or violence on;
use strong-arm tactics on: If they don't cooperate, put the arm on them.
- twist someone's arm, to use force or coercion on someone.
- with open arms, cordially;
with warm hospitality: a country that receives immigrants with open arms.
Drapery Arms have 7 photos including Wrought Iron Drapery Arm Door Bracket, Drapery Arms #2 Coffee Tables:12 14 Inch Curtain Rods What Are Short Curtain Rods Called 10 Inch, Drapery Arms #3 Scotts Of Stow, Coffee Tables:Drapery Arms Short Curtain Rods For Side Panels 12 Inch Curtain Rods Stationary, Large Size Of Coffee Tables:drapery Arms Stationary Curtain Panels Side Mount Drapery Rods What ., Pair Of 20mm Solid Wrought Iron Drapery Arms For A Dormer Window, Drapery Arms Design #7 20mm Solid Wrought Iron Drapery Arm With Standard Bracket. Here are the attachments:
Drapery Arms design has changed into a favorite design of lots of people with their residence. The design is stylish, search that was straightforward and contemporary has captivated many people to use with their occupancy. Ways to get a modern look that is modern lovely? for modern style design has an exciting attribute the furniture is made.
Now with contemporary contemporary interiordesign, room is created vivid and available with natural light in the bedroom. So that lighting can be replicated round the bedroom in the house choose white flooring product. Also employ glass rather than skylights , large windows and wall product to create as much as possible internally in light that is day.
The look design furnishings provide light and simple's perception while in the room's final appearance. This is often received by the utilization of an straight-line to make use of white colour so fascinated clear and light. Another product used is glass substance that is reflective and transparent to give a more modern's perception.