Baby Bath Tub Bucket
Baby Bath Tub Bucket was posted at December 28, 2017 at 11:36 pm. It is published at the Tub category. Baby Bath Tub Bucket is labelled with Baby Bath Tub Bucket, Baby, Bath, Tub, Bucket..
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Bucketbuck•et (buk′it),USA pronunciation n., v., -et•ed, -et•ing.
- a deep, cylindrical vessel, usually of metal, plastic, or wood, with a flat bottom and a semicircular bail, for collecting, carrying, or holding water, sand, fruit, etc.;
- anything resembling or suggesting this.
- any of the scoops attached to or forming the endless chain in certain types of conveyors or elevators.
- the scoop or clamshell of a steam shovel, power shovel, or dredge.
- a vane or blade of a waterwheel, paddle wheel, water turbine, or the like.
- (in a dam) a concave surface at the foot of a spillway for deflecting the downward flow of water.
- a bucketful: a bucket of sand.
- [Informal.]See field goal.
- the part of the keyhole extending from the foul line to the end line.
- See bucket seat.
- [Bowling.]a leave of the two, four, five, and eight pins, or the three, five, six, and nine pins. See illus. under bowling.
- drop in the bucket, a small, usually inadequate amount in relation to what is needed or requested: The grant for research was just a drop in the bucket.
- drop the bucket on, [Australian Slang.]to implicate, incriminate, or expose.
- kick the bucket, [Slang.]to die: His children were greedily waiting for him to kick the bucket.
- to lift, carry, or handle in a bucket (often fol. by up or out).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to ride (a horse) fast and without concern for tiring it.
- to handle (orders, transactions, etc.) in or as if in a bucket shop.
- [Informal.]to move or drive fast;
Baby Bath Tub Bucket have 6 attachments , they are This ., Baby Bath Tub Bucket #2 Childhome Blog, Exceptional Baby Bath Tub Bucket #3 Baby Bath Bucket, Attractive Baby Bath Tub Bucket #4 2) It Comes With A Skid-resistant Mat That You Can Suction To The Bottom Of The Bucket In Case You've Got A Little Baby That May Slide Somewhere, Baby Bath Tub Bucket #5 Size L52*W56*H52cm,Baby Tub,Large Child Bath Bucket,Plastic, Baby Bathtub. Below are the photos:
One of trendy bathroom sink style but also the modern style is actually a leaf- fashioned drain. This design appears extremely lovely when exhibited alongside. Double leaf leaves practically resemble grapes that collapsed softly on your toilet desk.
You can and really should choose a Baby Bath Tub Bucket that is uneven if you prefer blossoms. This model resembles a decorative bowl that is bright that is beautiful with blooms adoring the top aspect of the bowl. It is fitted effortlessly under the desk and seems quite stunning.
This can be possibly just a torpedo for that place when you have a guest toilet that really needs a more elegant touch. With a great number of distinctive variations that one may select, there must be function that suits you when creating a choice. But nobody suggests that bathroom remodeling that is profitable is going to be a simple undertaking.